Lake Trust Credit Union extends information on the Goldman Sachs 10,000 small Businesses program. Refreshments will be served.
Through the program you’ll be given access to the tools and resources you
need to develop a strategic and customized growth plan for your business.
Education for Business Growth: By partnering locally with colleges, we are
able to help drive economic growth within small business communities while also providing a curriculum that focuses on immediately applicable skills.
Through the program you will learn how to:
• Identify and evaluate business opportunities
• Understand and manage the competitive business environment
• Analyze financial statements
• Access financial capital
• Become a more effective leader
• Become a more skilled negotiator
Capital to Expand: Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses will work with local, regional and national Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs) and other mission-driven small business lenders to expand access to capital. Through these partnerships, loans will be available to qualifying small businesses that lack access to affordable capital or may not qualify for traditional sources of credit. A Network of Support: Through the program, you will get opportunities to learn from other like-minded business owners, receive expert advice from business professionals and get one-on-one business advising. IS YOUR BUSINESS READY FOR WHAT’S NEXT?
The program is designed for small business owners who have a business poised for growth.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
To get the most out of the program you will be asked to invest your time
to engage in the following:
• Attend a program orientation
• Complete 11 convenient learning sessions
• Participate in out-of-class activities, including completing assignments,
attending networking events and business support clinics
• Develop a tailored plan for growth prior to graduation
More information here!